22.02 yarn errors on build in develop branch?

I’m getting the honcho error in a new docker build. Also some formatting issues:

23:28:20 web.1            |  * Debugger PIN: 330-808-860
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/honcho", line 11, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/honcho/command.py", line 287, in main
    COMMANDS[args.command](args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/honcho/command.py", line 233, in command_start
    manager.loop()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/honcho/manager.py", line 116, in loop
    self._printer.write(msg)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/honcho/printer.py", line 61, in write
    self.output.write(prefix + line + "\n")
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2728' in position 41: ordinal not in range(128)

Hi,

Any updates on this one?

Unable to install erpnext. Please help.

Any updates??

I had an bench update few mins ago and last seems back to be working fine.

Can someone double check and confirm?

All issues are fixed, any reason to reopen this?

To allow others to comment as well. Your issue may be resolved, but the others who posted here may not be up and running. Since they have already posted here, allowing them to continue posting here rather than starting a new thread is reasonable.

1 Like

thing is …it is solved not just for me but for all …and honcho problem is nothing to do with bench update but it’s a frappe docker problem …so again this can be closed.

We should give them an option to comment stating this, if they desire. Closing this thread removes that option.

They could open another one …imho