After colouring the child table I’ve managed to mark the specific rows I want to mark automatically

After colouring the child table I’ve managed to mark the specific rows I want to mark automatically By using client script. But when the item numbers are more than 50 it creates a next page for items but the specific markings are not working for the next page and after clicking on the next page button all the markings were gone….kindly help me on the solution to having the markings on the next page and also stay after going to the next page and when I return back to the first page

Here are the images and the next page have no colour markings….for first page the markings are there

I am looking the same thing. Plus show/hide columns based on the status of select field on the parent doc, similar to creating templates for child table display formats. Can you give me clues on how you managed to format the grid?

Hi @Debjit_Bhattacharjee:

Maybe you have not solved yet … :sweat_smile:

This code define an event wich will triggered when user click on any button in the grid footer. You can customize it to “hearing” just one button (if you need different behavior on each button …)

refresh(frm){
    $(frm.wrapper).find(".grid-footer").on("click",function(evt){
        console.log('Pagination buttons pressed')
        your_color_logic_here()
     })
}

@girumtibebu try this:

Hope this helps.

2 Likes