Announcement: New Frappe Community Manager

Hello Community,

I’m thrilled to announce that I am now taking on the role of Community Manager at Frappe. After a brief 3-4 months break, I am back in the community forum, ready to contribute and provide full support.

If you have any questions or concerns related to ERPNext, Framework, or anything Frappe, feel free to reach out. I’ll do my best to offer helpful and applicable solutions. Please avoid tagging me unless it’s urgent, and I’ll respond as soon as possible when I’m available.

Last year, I managed to reply to around 1.8k posts. I’m committed to surpassing that number this year and providing even more valuable replies.

A big thank you to Frappe and the entire Frappe team for this opportunity.

Thanks and Regards,
Nihantra Patel

15 Likes

Happy to see you as Community Manager at Frappe. :+1:

1 Like

Dear Manager, the above linked issue hinders consolidation of financial statements unless you have to repeat same accounts in all the companies you are consolidating whether the companies make use of the accounts or not.In real life,it is not so.Presently ERPNext does not handle multi- organisations well because of the problem of faulty CHART OF ACCOUNTS system.

1 Like

Hey
can you please check this issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @ejaaz,

Note: Please create a new thread for the new issue.
It has a large community. so if anybody has an answer then will reply to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a good day!

Thank You!

It is not related to any doubt and the reason why I shared this to you because this is an issue and if you will look into it or reach frappe team then issue can be fixed

Hi @ejaaz,

Please check the post in GitHub and also I shared the video in the GitHub Post.

Thank You!

1 Like