[Announcement] Zerodha invests in ERPNext / Frappe

Congratulations @rmehta and Team ERPNext on achieving such a significant milestone,

1 Like

Great! Congratulations @rmehta

1 Like

Congrats to the whole Frappe Team !! :partying_face:

This boost will help many business and organisations across the world :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations @rmehta

Always top

1 Like

Amazing news!! Congrats!!!

1 Like

Congratulations @rmehta and Frappe team for such a great milestone. Keep up the good work

1 Like

Thank you for your life work and sacrifice birthing Frappe and ERPNext.

1 Like

This is such great news!! Expecting the quality of Frappe and ERPNext to improve massively!

1 Like

Congrats @rmehta and the Frappe team!
All the best

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Special thanks to everyone in the community who chose to align with the movement and are volunteering time in helping new users, contributing fixes and are committed to take ERPNext forward for public good. Society works because enough of us think that private gain should be balanced by public good. Morality is not quantified in numbers, but it is still the defining force that makes us what we are!

ERPNext belongs to all of us, not just Frappe. While the investment comes to Frappe, we will make sure its value flows back to the community :wink:

24 Likes

I wish I could like this more than once !

6 Likes

This is certainly not a grant to the foundation.

This is ‘Zerodha buys x% of Frappe for amount Y’.

Some details are here.

4 Likes

Congrats @rmehta you all deserve it for a stunning vision and product! Here’s to the next 10 years :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations @rmehta and entire frappe, erpnext team. You have been awesome!!

1 Like

I feel happy that I could follow this incredible journey along winding roads from the end of 2010 until today. @rmehta, @umair, @nabinhait, where are the days that you gave me great support for a mere $6 a month for our small shop. What a fantastic achievement. Congrats and keep on going.

4 Likes