Bank Reconciliation: Delete imported data

I have tested the bank reconciliation function by uploading a few bank statements for an account. I am happy to report everything is working great!

When I did the initial upload, I had the Credit/Debit fields reversed in my CSV file. So ERPNext cannot match any of the transactions. I re-imported with the fields swapped and ERPNext matches everything up perfectly.

The question I have is, how can I delete the imported data that has the credit/debit fields swapped? If I have to delete all upload transactions, that is fine too as I haven’t reconciled anything yet.

Thanks for your help!

This may have not been the best way to do it, but I just deleted the entries directly from the MariaDB.

delete from tabBank Transaction did the trick. I reimported my statements and its working fine now.

Hi @valeech,
Please could share steps how to upload bank reconciliation?

which version of ERPNext you are?

thx
Nofal

1 Like

@nmami see this thread:

Thx for the feedback
But I am looking for basic steps which should work, required setup and transaction I am not able to use erpnext docs as it is, missing sync with current version v12.10.1.
Thx in advance.
Rgds
Nofal

1 Like

Yes I know. just informing you that there’s currently an issue with uploading bank statements so feature is not functioning at the moment at least for v12.10.

1 Like