Bravo! ERPNext Team!

We have just completed a 1 year test run for ERPNext, running alongside major commercial ERP software. ERPNext stood out as the most robust, agile and stable ERP system. It stood the test of time and politics.

I feel as users, we need to give back to the ERPNext team to help them soar to greater heights and continue developing this amazing product. I believe any form of support given to the team will be highly appreciated.

We definitely have a great product here… let us support it!

Well Done! ERPNext Team!!

16 Likes

hi would be nice if you would give some more details of this one year test run

The highlight of it all was when all systems’ integrators were called in for a meeting, the CEO insisted that no one attend it with a laptop. Halfway through the briefing he asks… “If you cannot pull out your phones right now and tell me how much of item X we have in stock then we’ve been wasting time running 3 parallel together!! Anyone??”

I raise my hand, pull out my smartphone, open the browser and connect to the ERPNext server in the LAN, login → Stock → Main Reports → Stock Balance → Item search, voilà!!

CEO looks at the others and asks, “anyone else?”. 20 minutes after the meeting and the entire accounts department crowd my little desk asking questions about the accounts module :wink:

8 Likes

@kariuki awesome thanks for sharing :smile:

What version of ERPNext are you running?