Capability Question: ERPNext EDI Integration Options

Sounds good. Estimated cost?

@woakes070048 would be cool if you can port it to frappe!

1 Like

any updates on the EDI intergration. I have a client that interested in moving to ERPNext if the EDI options works.

Why not start with a GitHub issue with specs and either wait for enough people to upvote or start a bounty?

2 Likes

@sione that would be the best thing to do.

I would be willing to chip in 500 for the bounty for this to be implemented.

Hello! how is this going? :slight_smile: Need a hand in development?

2 Likes

Hi all, I’m pretty new to ERPNext and I’m wondering if there is any progress on this topic?
I’m pretty impressed so far and we’ll use ERPNext for a small startup here in Germany.
Anyways, EDI integration would be great.
As I’m not yet familiar with extending ERPNext I just want to check out any available solutions for EDI if there are any.

1 Like

@woakes070048 We plan to work with ERPnext with EDI cloud integration, can you help us?

I have a requirement to integrate EDI to my ERPNEXT implementation. We will be looking to incorporate the following codes 810/820/832/846/852/855/856/860/860/865. Interested if anyone on this chain has completed an ERPNEXT EDI integration and or if there is a GITHUB effort currently underway or if either one has an opensource app and or an app we can license to speed up this integration.

Hi, @Healtherp !
I’ve integrated ERPNext EDI - EDIFACT Orders + Invoices already. If there is any Business-Partner with which we well be able to test 810/820/…/865 I’ll try to process as much as possible of these message types also.
Regards Fred

I’m currently working on an EDI Interface to send/receive messages from/to ERPNext. So no actual message conversion/mapping is done in ERPNext, but the setup to transfer messages to/from external EDI system. I’m still new to this so it’s only an early stage prototype. Currently I use the JSON document representation to push it via HTTP to an external EDI system. The translation to (whatever external) partners message is done there and feedback should be send back to ERPNext to see the status there…
Jan

So do I - currently pushing it via HTTP to an external EDI server