Custom Fields in Sales Invoice Item Table Visible Only to My User Account, Not Others

Hello everyone,

I recently added custom fields (Product, Carat, Gold Weight, Pure Gold) to the Sales Invoice Item table in ERPNext Sales Invoice. The fields appear correctly in my user account, but they are not visible to other users. Any guidance on how to make these fields visible to everyone would be appreciated.

Click on the Edit button and check if they are available inside the modal popup.

2 Likes

Adding @ejaaz, Because User can change the table view from the gear icon as per need, it’s a flexible feature.

1 Like

I understand that users can customize their table view using the gear icon. However, I would like to know if there is a way to make the changes I apply to the table view (such as adding custom fields) fixed for all users, so that when I make changes, their view gets updated as well, without them needing to adjust it manually.

Yes, the custom fields are available inside the modal popup when I click on Edit. However, I’m looking to apply these changes globally so that when I update the table view, it automatically reflects for all users without them needing to manually adjust it. Is there a way to make this fixed for everyone?

1 Like

Reference: Fixing the order of Columns in the child table - #7 by NCP