DHL Shipment Integration

Hi,

we have Integrated DHL Shipment with ERP-Next Delivery Note. After submitting the delivery note we can generate the shipping label via DHL API.

grafik

The customer information is obtained from the delivery note and we just have to provide the weight of the package.

If you save the document the provided information is send to DHL API which verifies that everything is correct. If this is guaranteed you can submit the document which creates a new shipping at DHL and attaches the corresponding shipping label as PDF.

To achieve this we had to make one necessary change to the Address Doctype. We added one additional field for the House Number which is a necessary information in the DHL API.

We would like to share this feature with the rest of the community and plan to create a pull request. We would like you to provide some feedback.

Best regards

14 Likes

Hey,

Its a nice module. Kindly share the procedure to setup all this for feedback

Regards

1 Like

Hi @fux your integration with DHL has been added as a module? If not, is its code available on GitHub?

@fux Hey, it would be great if you can contribute this on GitHub…!!

Hello,

i also search for a DHL or generell Shipment plugin, but i didn`t find it on github.
Do you have a link for me?
Or can someone tell me if it gives a other plugin who manage all Shipping companys like DHL, UPS, GLS, Fedex and so on.

Thanks, Thomas

2 Likes