[Discussion] Open Source does not make money by design

So again, my question is, how are “you” willing to help here? How about if you starting looking at new features and start reviewing them and sharing your views?

1 Like

That’s wonderful. If you’re happy with the way things are – with the character and quantity of contributions you receive from people outside Frappe Tech – there’s absolutely nothing else to talk about.

EDIT: This post was made in good faith, but it seems not to have been received as intended that way. I’d love to be able to explain what I mean further, but the thread has been locked and I will respect that. In any case, Rushabh, it would be very helpful to many I think if you clarified somewhere the kind of relationship you hope to cultivate between the maintainers and the community. Right now, I’m not sure it’s obvious to any of us.

This is exactly the reason, just because of a handful of people, the forum is waste of time and I regret making the original post. You just chose to make a sweeping conclusion that “I am happy the way things are”, when I am actively engaging to drive change.

Hope you enjoy the software :wink:

2 Likes