[Enhancement Proposal] Add Functions to Item Cart Area in Existing Offline POS

Hi @Saqib_Ansari, I hope you are doing great, is there something we can do to help you out or any other stuff you might need? I think all the users combine in this thread has a big experience on retail POS so maybe we can bring solutions to problems we see every day and at the end of the day we all want for this to succeed.

1 Like

@Muzzy Can you please let me know which specific repo/branch are you guys working on? because I’ve been looking around but can’t find the UI you presented, thanks!

Hi @eagoweb This is still in local machine. We haven’t completed the job as we had to stop for another urgent project.

Our old project is still here on which we are enhancing.

Hi @Saqib_Ansari How can we help? There is a path some users has taken to meet some of our needs, the problem is since you said there is a different a vision regarding the POS and that is a big concern because as community we really want to collaborate with time/money but we need you guidance to keep building in the right direction.

I can imagine the ton of work you are having but please mercyyy :stuck_out_tongue: we use a lot this one and there is big issues regarding stability and speed

Have been working on online POS refactoring from past 2 months and have done almost everything previous versions had along with some new features.

Check out the post to know more.

I would appreciate you people testing it so that I can get a better perspective of real world usage.

I do realise that this won’t be a big help for people here since it being online. But syncing ERPNext instances will solve that in the near future.

1 Like

Share more about this soon. :stuck_out_tongue: then will help in online pos :wink:

Deal? :rofl:

Give it a try. https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/user/manual/en/automation/event_streaming

1 Like

we are trying to launch that exact setup.
any advice on the hardware used as the edge server?

how responsive was it. we are trying to reach the most affordable / performant combination.