ERPNext on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure

Hey Guys…
I was firstly installed ERPNEXT on AWS. These is still work fine. But now i am trying ERPNEXT install on OCI as same process but can’t access from Public IP.

Any know where is my mistake?

1 Like

Have you created a Security List for the VNIC of your Compute Instance with appropriate port forwards?

Yes, I was Created VCIN. BUT Don’t know its correct or not. I was also change many times for this problem but not solved.
What you think what is correct VCIN or security list for ERPNext?

If you know that your ERPNext is operating correctly and on which port(s) , you should be able to add an ingress rule to forward traffic to those destination ports.

I think i was try this and ERPNext oprating on default port(8000).

Hello. Did you resolve the problem? I am having same problem. :frowning: I opened all protocols at security list. It is correct to open web browser on local gnome, but it is not connect it on my laptop via internet.

No man I still Using AWS. I was many tried on Oracal but not Work.
Even My WordPress also not work if using simpel prosses of installation. If I using Docker then work fine.
You can Try Docker.

I fixed it.

1. Set default iptable on a ubuntu.

sudo iptables -F

1. Create a “Security List” or “Network Security Groups” on OCI.

• I like to create a “Network Security Groups”

a. Networking → Virtual Cloud Networks → “Select your VCN” →
    Network Security Groups → “Create Network Security Group”

b. Input a NAME → Next → SOURCE TYPE : CIDR / SOURCE CIDR : 0.0.0.0/0 / IP PROTOCOL : TCP / SOURCE PORT RANGE : All / DESTINATION PORT RANGE : 80 → Create

2. Assign the “Network Security Group” to your public VNIC of instance.
    a. Computer → Instance → Select your instance → Click Edit of “Network Security Groups” on “Instance Information” screen.
    b. Select the “Network Security Group” what you had create. → “Save Change”

3. You can connect a ERPNext on web browser via internet.

2 Likes

Hey Brother…
I was successfully deployed ERPNext on oracle cloud as per provided your soltutaion.
but other apps not running the same trick.

Hello, I want install ERPNext on Oracle Ampere 4/24 free tier to test School system. What type specs instance do you install and what script works. I tried many times and can not install correctly.

Thanks
Rene Zamora

1 Like

I was also tried but showed error for invalid architecture something…
Can you explain how to install on arm?

Hello, i followed this script, install over OCI Ampere 4/24 instance but do not install completely fine.

see, I got Error…

Hello, in the indicated post I followed the conversation and I also have errors in the installation, they tell me to install with docker creating my own image, but I don’t know how to do it. So I continue not being able to install over OCI in any instance.

okkk…

Hey, I was successfully installed on oracle cloud.
my machine detail: ubuntu 20.04
but my erpnext is not connecting via web browser.

It might be a firewall issue

1 Like

How to solve this problem