Hello i want to install install erpnext V12 on Ubuntu 18.04
After when I try to install
It shows this error
izatafghan@vmi552623:~$ sudo python3 install.py --production
[sudo] password for izatafghan:
Logs are saved under /tmp/logs/easy-install__2021-03-27__17-34.log
Checking System Compatibility…
ubuntu 18 is compatible!
Extracting templates from packages: 100%
curl already installed!
wget already installed!
git already installed!
Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-d0dp52ns/cryptography/
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “install.py”, line 436, in
File “install.py”, line 143, in install_prerequisites
‘python3’: “sudo -H python3 -m pip install --upgrade setuptools cryptography ansible==2.8.5 pip”
File “install.py”, line 118, in run_os_command
returncode = subprocess.check_call(command, shell=True, stdout=log_stream, stderr=sys.stderr)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/subprocess.py”, line 311, in check_call
raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘sudo -H python3 -m pip install --upgrade setuptools cryptography ansible==2.8.5 pip’ returned non-zero exit status 1.
Thanks in advance
March 28, 2021, 12:24am
May we know which easy install method is being followed?
I tried this method
Also this one
This file has been truncated.
# Easy Install Script
- This script will install the pre-requisites, install bench and setup an ERPNext site `(site1.local under frappe-bench)`
- Passwords for Frappe Administrator and MariaDB (root) will be asked and saved under `~/passwords.txt`
- MariaDB (root) password may be `password` on a fresh server
- You can then login as **Administrator** with the Administrator password
- The log file is saved under `/tmp/logs/install_bench.log` in case you run into any issues during the install.
- If you find any problems, post them on the forum: [https://discuss.erpnext.com](https://discuss.erpnext.com/tags/installation_problem) under the "Install / Update" category.
## What will this script do?
- Install all the pre-requisites
- Install the command line `bench` (under ~/.bench)
- Create a new bench (a folder that will contain your entire frappe/erpnext setup at ~/frappe-bench)
- Create a new ERPNext site on the bench (site1.local)
Both show the same error
My VPS server has 8gb ram 4core and 200SSD capacity. With all opened ports related to erpnext
If you can dump the output of this file, it would give a better idea what the issue is.
This is log file
GNU nano 2.9.3 easy-install__2021-03-28__18-54.log
Hit:1 http://asi-fs-d.contabo.net/ubuntu bionic InRelease Hit:2 http://asi-fs-d.contabo.net/ubuntu bionic-updates InRelease
Hit:3 http://asi-fs-d.contabo.net/ubuntu bionic-backports InRelease
Hit:4 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-security InRelease
Reading package lists… Reading package lists…
Building dependency tree…
Reading state information… build-essential is already the newest version (12.4ubuntu1).
libffi-dev is already the newest version (3.2.1-8). python3-setuptools is already the newest version (39.0.1-2).
git is already the newest version (1:2.17.1-1ubuntu0.8). python3-dev is already the newest version (3.6.7-1~18.04).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Collecting setuptools Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/9e/d4/b99a960314121a003e9f39c61dfd$Collecting cryptography
Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/9b/77/461087a514d2e8ece1c975d8216b$ Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
If you are seeing an error here please try the following to
successfully install cryptography:
Upgrade to the latest pip and try again. This will fix errors for most
users. See: https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/installing/#upgrading-pip
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1, in <module> File "/tmp/pip-build-o3jkhdhv/cryptography/setup.py", line 14, in <module>
from setuptools_rust import RustExtension
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'setuptools_rust'
Install script run at 18:54 on 2021-03-28
[ File 'easy-install__2021-03-28__18-54.log' is unwritable ]