Error with production order doctype in fresh install

Hi Experts ,

Please help , i am getting this error on a fresh install of erpnext , please help

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/ommi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 57, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/ommi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 19, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/ommi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 36, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/ommi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 855, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/ommi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/search.py”, line 13, in search_link
search_widget(doctype, txt, query, searchfield=searchfield, page_len=page_len, filters=filters)
File “/home/ommi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/search.py”, line 35, in search_widget
searchfield, start, page_len, filters, as_dict=as_dict)
File “/home/ommi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 855, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/ommi/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/controllers/queries.py”, line 195, in item_query
}, as_dict=as_dict)
File “/home/ommi/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 136, in sql
self._cursor.execute(query, values)
File “/home/ommi/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py”, line 205, in execute
self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
File “/home/ommi/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
raise errorclass, errorvalue
OperationalError: (1054, “Unknown column ‘tabItem.is_pro_applicable’ in ‘where clause’”)

Are you on master or develop branch?

I am on a master branch , I am not getting this error in the small screen that appears at first when I click the create new icon, I can click on the field and select the item , but if i click on the

“EDIT in full page”

button and if I click the field I am getting the above error .

Moderators please help me

Can you post screenshots? You haven’t explained what you are trying to do, except saying you are creating some new doc…

We need more details to help you.

Sir , Thank you for your swift response and taking your time to solve my issue . I have attached a screen shot . Please help

It seems like you are actually on the develop branch, or partly on the develop branch. I think you are having the same issue as here:

If you are able to, I would suggest reinstalling the VM and restarting. If you already have data that you want to keep, you can try the steps suggested in the link above.

Thank you sir , I checked again I am on the master branch , this works elsewhere only i am getting this error in the manufacturing module only , I do have lot of other doctypes with me .It is painful to do all the process mentioned in the post . Is there any link I could easily work on ? I am not running this in VM , I installed erpnext on a fresh instance of ubuntu 14

please someone help me