Header / Footer Development

I can get that from the pull request description. However, if you want to directly contribute the documentation, you can add to this file: https://frappe.github.io/erpnext/user/manual/en/customize-erpnext/print-format.html

Thanks,
Anand.

In that case it’s ok. I haven’t got anything else to add to the pull request description so just changing the tags that changed should be fine.

Hello @gabtzi,

I have send a token in your paypal. Thanks for the development!

Cheers,
Chris

1 Like

Reward payment sent on gabtzi@gmail.com. Thanks!

1 Like

I just saw the discussion messages today. Hopefully you got my email responses though :slight_smile: Thank you very much, I really appreciate the gesture.

@gabtzi Hi. Can I used Header/Footer for a script report?

I think the way it works it should be for any PDF generated. But I haven’t tested it.

Hello @anand,

I have confirm it will not work in script and query report. Header/Footer feature only works in PDF and script and query report only generate html format. The workaround is apply this PDF Generation for Query Reports by javierwonghf · Pull Request #1517 · frappe/frappe · GitHub to have a PDF option in script and query report.

Cheers,
Chris

Hello anand,
Can this be use in script report?

@anand
Yes. Will publish the docs soon.

Hello,

Can the footer be merged in erpnext next version please?
kr,
Oasis

@Oasis_Agano Yes you can make footer with page number.

Please refer this code

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply, i was wondering how can one add a consistent footer on every page
kr
oasis

1 Like

Footer will be added in every page.
Let me know if you need any help in adding footer.

Hello everybody,

I am new to ERPNext and we are evaluating it for use in our startup. I tested the Header/Footer Option for every page which works great. Is there any possibility to define a different header/footer for the first page and for example a reduced one on the following pages? Another option might be to just have a header/footer on the very first page. I tried to do so by deactivating “Repeat Header and Footer in PDF” in print settings. Unfortunately there will be only the header displayed on the first page (no footer) and there is no page enumeration anymore.
Can this issue be adressed somehow?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi @abr yes you can do that by doing custom html instead of Print Builder.

Hi john, thanks for the hint. kr abr

I just came across this thread looking for a way to add a footer to the invoices.
Reading it I understood that it has been developed already, but I can’t find it anywhere.
Where is it?
Thanks!!!

Hi did you manage to add a footer?
I have inserted an image in the header and footer but footer is not showing on the invoice print/pdf of sales invoice.

Please help!

Negative :frowning:

@rijul I am also facing same problem.
if any one know please help.

Thank You.[quote=“rijul, post:78, topic:7442, full:true”]
Hi did you manage to add a footer?
I have inserted an image in the header and footer but footer is not showing on the invoice print/pdf of sales invoice.

Please help!
[/quote]

Hello Anand,

Is this feature still available in v14? I have been using header-html and footer-html to add headers and footers to custom print formats. Now when adding this in div id, the entire block disappears and margin changes.

Kindly share some solution

Thanks