How to add the QR code camera access in quick stock balance

HI guys

I am using the erpnext 13 version.

Please help me how to add the QR code camera access in quick stock balance how to enable the QRcode scanner in the barcode section which is same as of the sales invoice, purchase receipt etc. i tried to copy the same field of sales receipt and i get the scaning option, but when scan the qr code the item, image etc. is not fetching.

how to fix it

We no longer provide support for version 13 or older. Version 13 reached the end of its life at the end of 2023. Please try a supported version and see if it works better for you.

For more information, please refer to the guidelines.

Thank You!

Okay. Thank you for the information. Our company is a small-scale cloth manufacturing company looking to expand our business. While we subscribed to ERPNext in 2022, we haven’t fully implemented it yet. Could you please suggest which ERPNext version would be suitable for our company?"

Currently version 14 and 15 is stable, so you go with it but we suggest to use the version 15 because lots of bugs fixed in version 15.

And if your version is 13 then first you have to migrate into the version 14, then after you have to migrate into the version 15.

Actually we don’t have any data to migrate. So we upgraded to ERPnext 15. Now tell me how to add the QR code camera access in quick stock balance how to enable the QRcode scanner in the barcode section which is same as of the sales invoice, purchase receipt etc. i tried to maake a custom field and i get the scaning option, but when scan the qr code the item, image etc. is not fetching.

how to fix it

for that, you have to develop the code and apply the logic according to the scenario. so please check the Scanner API.