How to fetch Quotation data to sales order?

how can i fetch this data to sales order

to here

@mubasher-hasan Please create same field name in both doctype then automatic fetch data from quotation to sales order or else use fetch form function for that or write custom client script

reference link : Fetch Sales Order value to Sales Invoice Item Table

2 Likes

can you share the script mine is not working

this script is for same doctype i am fetching from quotation to sales order

Please check the video and learn it easily :wink:

@ncp all other fields are appearnig by default without any script or fetch field i only have issue with the dates fields

I know your issue :wink:

So, I provided the solution. If you create a quotation to sales order (Populate Data), then check the second video.

1 Like

mr @NCP I SAW THE VIDEO AND APPLIED THE CHANGES BUT HERE I HAVE I LITTLE ISSUE IN THAT VIDEO YOU CREATED A CUSTOM BUTTON AND FETCH DATA IN THAT FIELD BUT IN MY CASE MY CUSTOM BUTTON IS ALREADY CREATED SO HOW CAN I FETCH DATA INTO THAT

For this, you will need to customize the code. Maybe the default code used frappe.call, so you have to modify the code on both the server and client sides.

got the solution wanna know how??? :smile: :grin:

as i search that by default when you create a sales order from quotation all the fields with the same name are fetched so i created 2 new fields in both the doctypes and the problem is solved now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

sometime you code too much that you don’t know how to code thanks guys for your support