How to remove name infront of item code

i guess the problem is lying on the naming of Item doctype.
essentially there code item and code name, you could be joining them when naming.
try to alter naming rule to “By fieldname” , and set the auto Name to ‘field:item_code’.
that might solve your issue.

can you share the screenshot of it

already set like this

Please check the post.

2 Likes

can you create a script for the latest version of frappe framework

frappe.ui.form.on(‘Item’, {
refresh(frm) {
// your code here
}
})

something like this

It is also worked in the latest version. and no need to call frappe.ui.form.on. just paste my script.

Then reload Ctrl+Shift+R and check it.

I already Tried Sir that is why i said :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

I cannot help you further. Whenever I provide a reference I also provide documentation. So please read from there, and apply. While applying you should also know the logic of what you are applying for, as I have seen your previous post. You don’t want to understand the script in it. So first you have to do some learning how to debug and apply client script. Before that you will not know anything.

Again check my post. if you want to apply for the opportunity doctype, then you have to write a script on opportunity doctype, not an Item doctype.

Also understand where you want to apply the script. Do not add script anywhere. Otherwise, errors and errors will keep coming and the problem will grow, and you won’t be able to solve it. And we cannot help in that, so understand the concept and apply. :slightly_smiling_face:

And we believe in less communication. If you understand the post more, there will not be so much communication, and the problem will be solved soon. What do you have to say? :wink:

2 Likes

Experience comes from bad experience i m learning erp from scratch so error and omissions are accepted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks for the support :heartbeat:

right :sweat_smile:

Apply that doctype wherever you want, problem solved. Tell me when the problem is solved.

1 Like

finally understood the concept now it’s working thanks for the support :heartbeat: working now :slightly_smiling_face: