How to show various DocTypes in one Calendar view

I think this is a wonderfull solution and it should be easily available to whole community. So either it should be in the ERPNext itself or it should be in the marketplace.

2 Likes

Good recommendation, current low code/no code Calendar View works with one doctype only. The ability to create a combined view with data from multiple doctype will be so awesome.

Also, I want to say thank you both @avc @pedro_vde for this question, I also benefit from it. Quality questioner and answer-er are both important. :slight_smile:

Lately I see people ask questions in Telegram rooms, for me forum is way better as it is not flown away like chat.

NOTE: Virtual Doctype concept can make this a bit less dirty?

We should try if it also supports the Calendar View?

@avc @pedro_vde
i am having this error in gantt view . Did you guys resolve this?
pymysql.err.OperationalError: (1054, “Unknown column ‘tabCalendar.exp_start_date’ in ‘order clause’”)

Could you confirm if the “exp_start_date” field exists in the Calendar/doctype that you are using?

1 Like

@NCP my bad . had a spelling mistake. Thanks Man.

@avc @pedro_vde This is great ! Now, how what is the easiest way to add iCal subscribe link to this combo-calendar ?

The txt format I know how to prepare, but what is the proper way in terms of access token and endpoint exposure?