I want to update my erpnext from Version 12 to erpnext Version 13

Thank you for your time and effort.

Hi Mosenturm, I am having this error on running ```
bench switch-to-branch version-13-beta frappe erpnext --upgrade

Fantastic! it worked with VM as well.

@Himanshu_Tewari Please could you give a little more insight on how you fixed this?

It’s been a while, but basically what I did was to print out delivery trip and sales order related to all delivery note and found that one of the delivery trip was missing out on delivery note. Idea is to clean up any linked related record for the missing entry.

Best
Himanshu

ref,

Hi ,
I want to update my erpnext from Version 12 to erpnext Version 13

I am getting below error while updating using bench update --patch command

File "/opt/bitnami/apps/erpnext/htdocs/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/regional/india/setup.py", line 15, in setup
    setup_company_independent_fixtures(patch=patch)
  File "/opt/bitnami/apps/erpnext/htdocs/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/regional/india/setup.py", line 24, in setup_company_independent_fixtures
    add_custom_roles_for_reports()
  File "/opt/bitnami/apps/erpnext/htdocs/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/regional/india/setup.py", line 62, in add_custom_roles_for_reports
    dict(role='Accounts Manager')
  File "/opt/bitnami/apps/erpnext/htdocs/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py", line 231, in insert
    self._validate_links()
  File "/opt/bitnami/apps/erpnext/htdocs/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py", line 816, in _validate_links
    frappe.LinkValidationError)
  File "/opt/bitnami/apps/erpnext/htdocs/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 424, in throw
    msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator='red', is_minimizable=is_minimizable, wide=wide, as_list=as_list)
  File "/opt/bitnami/apps/erpnext/htdocs/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 403, in msgprint
    _raise_exception()
  File "/opt/bitnami/apps/erpnext/htdocs/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 357, in _raise_exception
    raise raise_exception(msg)
frappe.exceptions.LinkValidationError: Could not find Report: E-Invoice Summary

after bench update i got this error:

frappe.exceptions.DoesNotExistError: DocType POS Invoice not found

how can resolve this?

not a recommended way but this is what i have tried.
first run
bench --site your.site migrate --skip-failing. It will take more than 2 mins. It will go through.
then
bench update --patch

1 Like

Solution:-

Hi,
I am facing below issue
attributeerror: ‘user’ object has no attribute ‘module profile’ at the time of migrate

due to this issue showing system is updating

can anyone help