Installing Press App - Frappe Cloud Local Setup

Facing problem with TLS.
couldn’t make it, allowed all Route53 on AWS, and tested policies.
Installed python3-certbot-nginx . Also, nothing.

Gone through discussion, some suggested install certbot-dns-route53 with snap, tried either way with pip3.

Any advise? pls help

This not seems like your AWS privacy issue, Check the - sudo pip3 install certbot-dns-route53 have you run this command. And must have atleast one team.

If you are get stuck somewhere you can connect with me,I can help you with.

Hello, still facing TLS obtaining issues.

We are trying to set the proxy server using PRESS app. But we are getting following error

The task includes an option with an undefined variable. The error was: ‘agent_sentry_dsn’ is undefined

The error appears to be in ‘/home/erpadmin/frappe-bench/apps/press/press/playbooks/roles/agent/tasks/main.yml’: line 19, column 3, but may
be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.

The offending line appears to be:

• name: Generate Agent Configuration File
    ^ here

I am not getting from where we will get the reference for the name in server.

The “agent_sentry_dsn” is referenced 3 lines further down in the file:

If the “and” construct tries to evaluate the undefined variable in the second branch of the “and”, then the construct seems to be wrong. It would only work correctly if it were built as a construct where the second part will not be evaluated if the variable is undefined, e.g. the second “and” condition should be inside a separate inner block after the first “and” condition.

This might be a bug, or something else could be wrong.

This needs precise knowledge of how ansible evaluates such expressions, and about the general construction of the yaml files of such playbooks.

Hi, Do you have detailed steps for process to set up the press.We are struggling in setting up the proxy server itself. The local development setup document is having high level process.

Anyone can help with more details?

Installing Press App - Frappe Cloud Local Setup

My bench is Stuck on the installing State Everything is Working Fine the Site is up and the Deploy Candinate is Also Working Fine. I have Deploy the Frappe App the Site is Up and the App is Up Using the Docker Container I am Attaching the Pictures So you can Over view the Complete Details
This the Picture of the Deploy Candidate Which is Active State

This is The Picture of the cloud Which Shows Deploy is Completed Successfully

This is the site i used To Deploy the Frappe App So its Already Active and The Containers Are Working Fine if i Visit this site I can See App is Working

But the Only Problem is Bench is Stuck in the Installing State How To resolve this

Althrough the Jobs of the Bench is Completed Success Fully

Can Anyone Guide me