Integrate frappe with vuejs

Hi guys I frontend developer vuejs and wanna change theme of frappe for make it as single page application but my lack of experience with frappe makes me lost and I don’t know where to start. Can you help me get the steps on how to change it?

Hi @azooz_dev:

Are you planning to change all Frappe UI to Vue? Or you want to develop some webapp connected to Frappe?

1 Like

I wanna change all frappe UI for convert to single page application using vue so, i was started readed about frappe but facing several problems such how to deal with docType so, you can suggest for tutorial or docs for explain steps of changing.

Hi @azooz_dev:

Rewrite the whole client would be extremely challenging … indeed Frappe team is working exactly on this, using Vue AFAIK.

See this:

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi @avc
Do you think that making such changes is a tiring process?!! Are there other solutions to change the theme??

Thanks for your help!!

Hi @azooz_dev:

You can do it … check this:

Check this too:

@azooz_dev hi, hope you are doing great. There are few themes in market you can go through them all. My personal favourite is this theme, you can check it and test it with live demo.

https://store.nextash.com/product/NXT%20Theme

Let me know if you need further assistance. Glad to help!