Introducing POS Awesome V2

when I use the pos awesome app I cant add a coupon code.please, does anyone, know how to add a coupon code in pos awesome.
thank you.

Hi @sandrathomas @youssef , Is there any solution of it? I have the same problem with coupons, I have created some offer and coupon, but when I went to POS awesome interface, I couldnā€™t find any offer or coupon. I ā€œignore pricing rulesā€ as is in the configuration docs.

you can refer to this https://github-wiki-see.page/m/yrestom/POS-Awesome/wiki/Promotions-and-Offers
i hope its help you.

Hello there,
In Pos Awesome, I need to make a discount on the grand total, but I need it to be like a list of named discounts [i.e discount 10%] and When chosen it discounts the total by 10% of the amount.
Any ideas for that to solve ?!

Hi Omar.
You can make diferents Pos Offer based on Transaction.
(one for each discount % as you need).
Qualifying Transaction/Item: Transaction
Promo Type: Total
And use Min Qty: 1 or Min Amount: 0.01 as filter for condition so it can be applied to each sale.
DonĀ“t forget uncheck Auto Aplly.

When it is ready, the cashier can see as Offer available for every sale, the list of discount you had created and chosse the rigth one.

Saludos.

2 Likes

what are the detail instruction to update pos awesome to a never version?
Does it require to uninstall and re-run?
Will it delete anything from uninstalling from previous versions?

You can use the normal Erpnext update method by using bench update

1 Like

oh so bench update updates also all apps installed (pos awesome, healthcare, payments, ā€¦) and not just erpnext itself?

Updates every app thatā€™s installed.

1 Like

@youssef @Muzzy
Here where I love, drugs prescriptions are partially covered and we have another software that generates receipts. Unfortunately, those receipts of prescription rx have different price and there are no patterns.

We used just type in a dumb POS
Rx (as the item) and 21.22$ (the amount).
This is like a service item and not inventory related.

Is there a way to do this in erpnext with or without pos awesome? (basically, changing the item rate WITHOUT automatically updating the item rate in the price list)

Do this. Untick Auto Insert Item Price If Missing in stock settings. In item master price list set it to 0. System will stop adding price. By default it will be 0.

1 Like

In pos awesome in advance settings, there is a check Tax Inclusive, what happens when this gets unchecked? Does it becomes calculate the taxes orā€¦?

I think it is time to work together :smiley: @youssef

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know how to add sales person in point Of Sale ?