Invoice wise Outstanding Details Report

I am looking to generate a detailed outstanding invoice report in ERPNext that includes the following information:

1. Voucher Number
  2. Voucher Date
  3. Amount
  4. Credit Note (if applicable)
  5. Debit Note (if applicable)
  6. Returns Detail (including any adjustments made against invoices)
  7. Payment Amounts (recorded payments)
  8. Balance (current outstanding balance)
  9. Cumulative Balance (total outstanding balance over time)
  10. Due Days (number of days overdue)
  11. Purchase Order Number (related to the invoice)

Could anyone advise if this type of report is available within ERPNext? If so, could you please provide guidance on how to access or configure it? Alternatively, if there are existing modules or customizations that could achieve these requirements, your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance and support!

@Nikhil_123 go to report list and check

Thanks

Dear Divyesh,

Thank you for your suggestion. I reviewed the Gross Profit Report under Accounting as you recommended. However, I noticed that the format does not align with the one I need.

For further clarification, I have attached an image showing the format I am referring to. Could you please review it and let me know if there’s a way to adjust the report accordingly?

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi, I think you have to explore the Accounts module and its reports. Without it you will know nothing.

Hi Shiv,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have explored the Accounts module and its reports in ERPNext, but I’m specifically looking for a report format that aligns with our trading company’s requirements.

In ERPNext, the default Profit and Loss statement is based on the cost of sales, but I need a report that is structured around purchase, sales, and closing stock, which is commonly referred to as a trading profit and loss report.

If you are aware of any reports or customizations within ERPNext that provide this format, could you please let me know? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, Simply put, if you are not satisfied with the erpnext report, then go with a custom report and develop it as required.

Look at this reference: