Migrating from Frappe cloud to anyother

Hi Everyone.

We are using frappe cloud 2050 INR/ MO in which we get 25gb of cloud storage.

Is there any other options we can use which provides more storage in budget ?
If yes then how can i migrate from frappe cloud to other ?
What are my options ?

Thanks in advance

Frappe cloud prices are very cheap. I don’t think you can find a cheaper plan anywhere else.

1 Like

The pricing are okay but if you look at this :-

Currently m paying 2050 for 25GB and if i want more storage then i need to jump on a very large number- 16,400 INR for 50 gb, and i personally think this is not right.
also in 2050 we don’t get the ticket support feature.

Thanks

So, do you think that if you purchase a server/cloud from outside, you will get support in it, but you will not get support at all. There you have to install the ERPNext manually and if an error occurs you have to solve it manually so give it some thought. And I can’t say anything about the plan.

1 Like

I understand and yes i’m not sure about others thats why i asked if it is possible, and i agree with your point that we need to install everything and solve everything by Ourselves. However even in the 2050 we don’t get any support ticket feature.
Coming to the plan i think Frappe should increase the disk size in 8200 plan. at least to 35GB
Rest it’s upto frappe, maybe they will consider later.

Also what if i buy a cloud or install a server at my place, then how can i migrate all frappe cloud data to my local server ?
I want everything > Doctypes > Current files > Settings etc.

Take a backup from the frappe cloud and migrate it to SELF HOSTED side.

Why hosting on Frappe Cloud is better than self-hosting?

2 Likes

Okay and can you share in little brief how can i add data to self hosted? Like the steps ?
Because taking backup is easy but how to add those files to the self hosted ?
Thanks

Reference:

1 Like

Thank You for the information, Hope you get promoted soon and increase the disk storage of frappe cloud :upside_down_face:

Good Luck, Thanks again