Multitenant messed my system

hi I tried to set the multitenant for port 82 as directed via wiki nand it worked great but now I cant access my earlier server. could it be because when prompted to this

> nginx.conf already exists and this will overwrite it. Do you want to continue? [ y/N]: y

I choose Yes

kindly help am now speechless and shocked I had no current back up for the database

“kindly help am now speechless and shocked I had no current back up for the database”

Of course backups are a learning in themselves and experience is the best teacher :wink:

You don’t say exactly what command you executed, nor what instructions you are following to debug your case?

I followed this steps Multitenant Setup · frappe/bench Wiki · GitHub
but on reaching at

bench setup nginx ,

> I got this prompt nginx.conf already exists and this will overwrite it. Do you want to continue? [ y/N]: y

Choose Y and later did nginx reload the site I created at port 82 worked fine but my previous site1.local stopped working and now I cant access the site…

kindly help

ok in that case not to worry your database is fine.

A search on ‘bench setup nginx’ turned up for example this that may help with your learning

thank you I noticed that my ssl crashed and and its working out fine now after removing https