Nextcloud integration

hi @olamide_shodunke thanks for asking. You can just post your proposition here and @Basawaraj_Savalagi will get back to you for invoicing details.

Hi @Basawaraj_Savalagi,

Will this maybe be possible with webdav, for internall use ?
Or instead of Nextcloud for Seafile?

looking at the PR they have solved it using webdav: https://github.com/frappe/frappe/pull/11519

Hi @Basawaraj_Savalagi, you can let me know how the contribution needs to be done. Feel free to ping me anytime. I check by the forum every couple of days.

1 Like

I have sent PM to both @zuron7 and @olamide_shodunke . cc: @wojosc

@itsdave is so kind to chip in. In exchange for a nice print view. Good Deal :slight_smile:

Absolutely fantastic! Iā€™ve been looking to synchronise my Erpnext, Nextcloud and Mautic contacts. At least one system could be connected soon.

Thanks for your effort.

Iā€™ve been looking to synchronise my Erpnext, Nextcloud and Mautic contacts.

@markusbln there already is a plugin for integration of Mautic into ERPNext : GitHub - dokos-io/mautic: Mautic integration with ERPNext

thanks, yes I saw that but seems to be abandoned und has not really many features. Iā€™m running v13 for erpnext and v3 on mautic.

Overall it seems not like a quite often used combination. At a later state we probably chip in for a better integegration if somebody else is also intersted. For now itā€™s not a big deal and a nice to have.

Can we have a call or meeting today? 4PM IST?

Hi @asoral, who is we? :slight_smile:

You and me.

Let me know if we can get on a quick call as this would help me understand the scope and this would help me plan for timeframe better

Hi @asoral today will not work. I could to tomorrow 3PM IST?

Can I get your email? Weā€™d connect better that ways. Also, can we meet on Saturday?

@lasalesi fyi

I see on github that the app is available now. What about this option; ā€œthe option to store files in nextcloud like the already exsiting function seen with dropbox and google driveā€ that was mention in the begin. Will this still come?

we will be taking this step by step. We have been testing the app and are soon ready to release/merge.

Once this is done we will have some kind of webDav integration on which we can build.

To me it is very important, that this happens in small steady but successful steps.

I will keep you posted.

4 Likes

@wojosc Hello wanted to see how this was coming?

2 Likes

It seemā€™s to be on the road Nextcloud - Frappe Cloud Marketplace
and GitHub - frappe/nextcloud-integration: Frappe App for NextCloud Integration.

I didnā€™t check it, but sure I will. only for ERPNext v13 (as it still in beta)

2 Likes