Payment URL Issue

I’m working through setting up Stripe payments and am testing the payment URL. The payment URL looks great when viewed on a computer screen, however when viewed from a mobile device, it has some obvious css issues.

Where would I find the css elements to edit to resolve this issue?
Also, does ERPNext automatically send a receipt upon payment through a payment gateway?

Thanks for any guidance here.

2 Likes

i just ran into the same issue. I’m not webdev person, so any css hacks i’d attempt would be terrible, but i did find the file /srv/bench/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/templates/pages/integrations << stripe_checkout.css and .html. your folder will of course depend where you installed. but per this thread, Build.json and custom CSS - #2 by revant_one i think directly modifying these files is not recommended, and doing so may break your erpnext updating. I DID just modify the stripe_checkout.html, to see if it works, and it does. please share if you come up with a good fix.

Hi @jvantslot

Please open a Github issue for this… and also endeavor to send a PR if you get it fixed :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

OK, GitHub issue created: Payment URL css issue · Issue #20988 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

This is still an issue. Mobile page for Stripe payment is not usable unless you look at in landscape mode.
Any update on this?