Problems with mobile project

I setup mobile project and can run it in simulator.

I enter adeebo.com since that is my test server - ( its setup for https )

I put in my username and password I know work and it gets stuck on the splash screen.

Here is the output:

Aug 8 12:05:51 Joshuas-MacBook-Pro Origin[20851]: Finished load of: file:///Users/joshreeder/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/E0A43ECC-FB48-4DDA-9EAD-9F1C80D19B21/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/F80989DB-E6CA-45E4-89DF-F2BA80C65525/Origin.app/www/desk.html
Aug 8 12:06:17 Joshuas-MacBook-Pro com.apple.CallKit.CallDirectoryMaintenance[19940]: [Default] Unable to initialize CXCallDirectoryStore for reading and writing: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=513 “You don’t have permission to save the file “CallDirectory” in the folder “Library”.” UserInfo={NSFilePath=/var/mobile/Library/CallDirectory, NSUnderlyingError=0x7f89e3d0a570 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=13 “Permission denied”}}
Aug 8 12:06:17 Joshuas-MacBook-Pro callservicesd[19891]: [Default] Error synchronizing call directory extensions: Error Domain=com.apple.CallKit.error.calldirectorymanager Code=0 “(null)”

Check this.

Got it on the phone - still no luck - but no error i can see in output just says loaded desk.html

I put this in my browser:
https://adeebo.com/api/method/frappe.www.desk.get_desk_assets

And got this response:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 61, in application
response = frappe.api.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/api.py”, line 54, in handle
return frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 21, in handle
data = execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 52, in execute_cmd
return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 920, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
TypeError: get_desk_assets() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
Home

@joshreeder, for the splash screen issue i got the solution which is mentioned at link
While building the app you need to add plugin
cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-file