[Release Notes] ERPNext and Frappe Version 13.11.0

i have the same error:

Failed to get method for command erpnext.shopping_cart.doctype.shopping_cart_settings.shopping_cart_settings.is_cart_enabled with No module named ‘erpnext.shopping_cart.doctype.shopping_cart_settings.shopping_cart_settings’

@elkinleon @cacarios

Hey this looks like a build issue. The stale built js assets are still considered. Try rebuilding and check again.
If it still breaks (hack) maybe empty the contents of the sites/assets/js folder and run bench build again

1 Like

Hello there

In the wake of Upgrading : I get this blunder when signing in -

Neglected to get strategy for order erpnext.shopping_cart.doctype.shopping_cart_settings.shopping_cart_settings.is_cart_enabled with No module named ‘erpnext.shopping_cart.doctype.shopping_cart_settings.shopping_cart_settings’

I AM GEORGE
I AM WORKING AT BIZZEONLINE

Hi
I am getting this error , did some research talking about a swap file, however this is not a first update i am doing, I have reboot the whole instance to clear data sitting in memory… any tips.

Built js/checkout.min.js
:heavy_check_mark: Built js/dialog.min.js
Killed
error Command failed with exit code 137.
info Visit yarn run | Yarn for documentation about this command

Request you to share the step query the duplicate entry.

tried this didn’t work , had to do a fresh install, lucky it was my test system not production … yet to update production

Any solution to this? Have same error at each time I login

We had the same issue after migration. We were actually getting the error because of a custom app that referred to “Shopping Cart Settings”, which was renamed to “E Commerce Settings” with the recent refactor.

I don’t know if that’s the only way to see this error, but noting it here in case someone else has a custom app installed that uses the Shopping Cart Settings doctype.

In Shopping Cart folder, add .py,.js and .json file.
Then bench migrate and bench restart.

@marination Thanks for your advice. I emptied js folder and bench build but did not remove the error message.What else can we do to remove this nagging notification "Failed to get method for command erpnext.shopping_cart.doctype.shopping_cart_settings.shopping_cart_settings.is_cart_enabled with No module named ‘erpnext.shopping_cart.doctype.shopping_cart_settings.shopping_cart_settings’'.

@marination .Thanks.It works perfectly after I cleared the cache.The nagging message is gone.Thanks

Thanks, works perfect!

1 Like

Hi

In the wake of Upgrading : I get this bungle when marking in -

Fail to get methodology for request erpnext.shopping_cart.doctype.shopping_cart_settings.shopping_cart_settings.is_cart_enabled with No module named ‘erpnext.shopping_cart.doctype.shopping_cart_settings.shopping_cart_settings’

I’m GEORGE

I’m WORKING AT fstc.in

please tell me the folder location, shopping carts

I have got the same issue, this seems to be a partially build js assets. you can remove “sites/assets/js” content and re build it once again.

thanks @marination

had the same error today doing a update and followed the steps to fix on this thred , solution works from @marination
remembering to “bench clear-cache” after the build.