Sales Invoice Timed Out Error

Dear Members,

I am trying to create the new sales invoice from Get item from >> Delivery Note. I get the error Request Timed Out, below is the error with java console.

Any Suggestion, what can be the problem.

Regards

How many items are there in delivery note?

Hi @rohit_w

I am having total 300+ Delivery Note, and may be total items of all delivery note would be 3000.

Regards,

Deepak Singh

Hi @rohit_w

Any Idea ??

Hi @rohit_w

It seems that gunicorn is the responsible for this timed out, the exact timeout timing is 2 minutes, how can I increase this timing.

Please suggest.

Regards,

The issue is related to scalability, requesting you to make sales invoice in the chunks(200 items per invoice). Also kindly create the GitHub issue for the same, we’ll optimize the code to fix the scalability issue.

Kindly don’t increase the server time out, it will affect in the other area.

@rohit_w

The issue is created, I request you to close this on high priority.

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/14800

Regards,
Deepak Singh

Creating exact 200 items from delivery not be possible because I will select the delivery notes from “get items from” in the sales invoice there it doesn’t shows the quantity, it shows it after fetching the data.

Regards,

@rohit_w

Hi,

Any update on this ?

Regards,

Hi @rohit_w

Sorry but try to understand it is required for us.

please take a look if we can close this ASAP.

Regards

Hi there,

Any update on this issue, please need your sincere help here.

Hello deepak727

I don’t know if the scenario is exactly the same, but I experienced a similar situation on W/O’s. I outlined my method is this post - perhaps you can adapt it to your needs.
It basically requires changing the gunicorn worker settings, and being patient while the system processes in the background

Hi

The below link solved my problem.

It seems fine tuning in database will also give you the good result.

Please mark this issue close.

Regards,