Screen Greys out Permanently on Certain Screens - 2

@anand mine has nothing to do with POS, its on Sales Invoice and Purchase Invoice. I dont have console errors and web.error.log does not have anything related.

FYI Sales Order, Purchase Order has the exact same issue

Hi,

Run following commands on server,
bench migrate
bench build
bench clear-cache

Thanks, Rohit

@rohit_w just tried it but its still the same

Hi @bohlian,

Any error on browser’s console?Please share screen shot of console.

Thanks, Rohit

Here you go:

Hi @bohlian,

Click on rightmost number like VM446 and then share screen shot of the output.

Thanks, Rohit

@rohit_w do you mean this:

It just reloads the same page

Seems like there is an issue in .json file, did you get any conflicts during updation?

Thanks, Rohit

@rohit_w not that i know of. Ive been running bench update frequently without any problems

@bohlian : how did you solved this issue?

@ninjas005 honestly i cannot remember exactly what I did but if I am not wrong I had a problem with some of the redis worker processes. They were in FAILED state. Once I got those fixed up it started working again. If you have this problem run sudo supervisorctl status and see if any processes are FAILED.

A sample of a GOOD output is below:

~/frappe-bench/logs$ sudo supervisorctl status
frappe-bench-redis:frappe-bench-redis-cache RUNNING    pid 1429, uptime 22 days, 22:29:49
frappe-bench-redis:frappe-bench-redis-queue RUNNING    pid 1428, uptime 22 days, 22:29:49
frappe-bench-redis:frappe-bench-redis-socketio RUNNING    pid 1430, uptime 22 days, 22:29:49
frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-frappe-web RUNNING    pid 1426, uptime 22 days, 22:29:49
frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-node-socketio RUNNING    pid 1427, uptime 22 days, 22:29:49
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-default-worker-0 RUNNING    pid 1421, uptime 22 days, 22:29:49
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-long-worker-0 RUNNING    pid 1424, uptime 22 days, 22:29:49
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-schedule RUNNING    pid 1422, uptime 22 days, 22:29:49
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-short-worker-0 RUNNING    pid 1425, uptime 22 days, 22:29:49