Server Error please help - [fixed] language template issue

Server Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 60, in application
response = frappe.api.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/api.py”, line 49, in handle
return frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 19, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 36, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 879, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/page/data_import_tool/exporter.py”, line 267, in get_template
build_field_columns(doctype)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/page/data_import_tool/exporter.py”, line 81, in build_field_columns
if field and ((select_columns and f[0] in select_columns[dt]) or not select_columns):
KeyError: u’Material Request’

Have you selected any columns in Data Import Tool before exporting?

Sorry, I have the same problem now and error reporting.
When I download the template I select the necessary columns.
I have to select the columns also in the xlsx file? How?

{‘retry’: 0, ‘log’: <function log at 0xb5d369cc>, ‘site’: u’erpnext.vm’, ‘event’: u’data_import’, ‘method_name’: u’upload’, ‘method’: <function upload at 0xb5f2a48c>, ‘user’: u’lang@lang-und-heyne.de’, ‘kwargs’: {‘from_data_import’: u’Yes’, ‘validate_template’: False, ‘data_import_doc’: u’Import on 30.12.2017 18:30:58’}, ‘async’: True, ‘job_name’: u’<function upload at 0xb5cfbcdc>'}
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/background_jobs.py”, line 95, in execute_job
method(**kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/data_import/importer.py”, line 278, in upload
start_row = get_start_row()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/data_import/importer.py”, line 83, in get_start_row
bad_template()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/data_import/importer.py”, line 72, in bad_template
frappe.throw(_(“Please do not change the rows above {0}”).format(get_data_keys_definition().data_separator))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 323, in throw
msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator=‘red’)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 309, in msgprint
_raise_exception()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 282, in _raise_exception
raise raise_exception(encode(msg))
ValidationError: Please do not change the rows above Start entering data below this line

No only on export do you select rows.

This reports an error on Event import Event Data Import argument of type ‘datetime.datetime’ is not iterable - #4 by clarkej

thank you clarkej,
Sorry…I don´t know what is wrong
I installed erpnext on virtual machine… Version after update 10.0.5
Attached a pic of the xlsx import file.
Upload is Ok but when I start the Dataiport… start the process… but stopped. In the error description again this report…
Anyone can help? Please! I have to import more than 2000 items.

can you attach a file that you’ve imported.

it is not possible to attach an xlsx file. only pics.
A screenshot from a sample xlsx I attached in the last post.
It is a german version but in the same format. Can you read it?
Thank you!

Hi @Marco
Please update your bench and try again. We have pushed a fix for the same. This is the issue because of the language of the template (if selected other than English).

Thank you so much Manas!
I will try it again after update. At the moment unable to access to github.com.
Best regards!

Perfect, it works! Thankyou!