Server not responding

I am using ERPNext version 11 and hosted on a GCP server. ERPNext suddenly got unavailable while I was accessing it.

• When I type the domain name it doesn’t show anything on the browser.
  • I can ping the IP
  • Command ‘sudo supervisorctl status’ shows that all the services are running
  • Restarted all the services but still the site doesn’t load on browser.
  • Restarted the instance using ‘sudo reboot’ and site became available.
    –CPU Utilizations is below 10%
    –Following is what I could see before it was restarted and could someone please help me diagnose the issue?
[sudo] password for frappe: 
frappe-bench-redis:frappe-bench-redis-cache                 RUNNING   pid 976, uptime 12 days, 11:50:06
frappe-bench-redis:frappe-bench-redis-queue                 RUNNING   pid 975, uptime 12 days, 11:50:06
frappe-bench-redis:frappe-bench-redis-socketio              RUNNING   pid 977, uptime 12 days, 11:50:06
frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-frappe-web                    RUNNING   pid 29034, uptime 3 days, 9:29:32
frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-node-socketio                 RUNNING   pid 29035, uptime 3 days, 9:29:32
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-default-worker-0   RUNNING   pid 29023, uptime 3 days, 9:29:33
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-long-worker-0      RUNNING   pid 29024, uptime 3 days, 9:29:33
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-schedule           RUNNING   pid 29022, uptime 3 days, 9:29:33
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-short-worker-0     RUNNING   pid 29025, uptime 3 days, 9:29 ```
1 Like

Same problem. Periodically unavailable. Did you manage to figure it out? Moreover, the site is accessible from other ip addresses.

Seems like the issue is with Fail2Ban Please refer the below thread.

Note: I did not do any changes to Fail2ban yet.