While there are many issues with the erpnext connector , the most pressing one is that its not syncing stock .
- Created private app in shopify site .
- Copied the api key and password .
3.tried initial sync (with no products or anything) – success with no issues
If not exists create item to Shopifycheck on settings assuming that it would create my existing items in shopify
Did not work
- Created dummy item on shopify website to check – added -name , details ,price and stock-
- Pressed manual sync and got the log as successful sync and synced one item – success , super happy
i thought i won the battle , but alas .
- Checked the item which was created - name- right ! , description- right ! , item group - amazingly right! , stock keeping unit – wow right ! , price – 0 ,fail , stock --no fail !
even though the settings , default ware house and everything is set nicely , and its not a sync complete issue as it did sync and create a item,
see the shopify settings page
sorry and i dont prefer generally to tag directly ,
but i really need to get this sorted ,
so @saurabh6790 ,
could you please help !
i really require a 2 way sync of stock for the connector , the stock is the most important ,
auto item creation , price update as well i can do without - but stock needs to be constantly be maintained in between in store and online.
i am willing to even pay a bounty to get this connector 100% .
any help from anyone will be appreciated .