SMS Setting for Twilio

Wrote a help article for this topic in the link… tried to cover most of what I learned.
This is the thread that introdueced me to the forum via a google search.
If it helps anyone, was worth the time… please correct me if I was off anywhere.
Always learning.

1 Like

@plumber Very cool and inspiring display of true humility in learning. Thank you for working through this and sharing your newfound knowledge!!

Thank you that.
I am making the unpleasant transition from unconsciously incompetent to consciously incompetent.
If I had to make one recommendation to others just starting off with ERPnext…

Take the time to read through the doc on erpnext and frappe… you will not regret it when you realize that you have become serious about using the platform.
One of the awesome things about erpnext is the out of the box functionality… which leaves a person to potentially think they can keep on winging it because it was so easy to setup…
And… this forum makes it easy to get going as well, as the majority of your initial questions will be covered and fairly easy to find… but…

However… the platforms have so much potential still… a lack of understanding will later limit your ability to progress and take advantage of much of that potential.

There will never be more time later… and you will gain that time back during your progress… trust me on that one…lol.

Hie Iguana_Dev, do you mind helping me set it up through a call?

Is It similar to Frappe Framework or required else ?

requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/ACe17ee2e3c46d0622d94a2c703e87c9e7/Messages.json
Possible source of error: erpnext (app)

which gate way ?