Step-by-step Guide for switching Bench from Development to Production

Good day.

I have an erp server (Bench v 4.1.0) running on Ubuntu 18.10 under development but i want to switch/convert it to production primarily because production does not need to do bench start every time the server reboots or shutdown.

Is there an official guide for this or any guide I can use to complete this. Thanks in advance. Really need you help guys.

Mandy

I tried switching to production using the steps i find here–

(but not exactly which steps made it worked after reboot)

after the reboot and when I tried to login i got these errors and i can not get in after.
I verified that the user and password was correct but to no avail.

Can anyone help me out on theses errors instead. I got this logs from console. I’m stuck with my switch from bench development to production. Thanks in advance.

Mandy

Console error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/mandy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 52, in application
init_request(request)
File “/home/mandy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 117, in init_request
frappe.local.http_request = frappe.auth.HTTPRequest()
File “/home/mandy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/auth.py”, line 51, in init
frappe.local.login_manager = LoginManager()
File “/home/mandy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/auth.py”, line 105, in init
if self.login()==False: return
File “/home/mandy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/auth.py”, line 126, in login
self.authenticate(user=user, pwd=pwd)
File “/home/mandy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/auth.py”, line 215, in authenticate
self.check_if_enabled(user)
File “/home/mandy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/auth.py”, line 242, in check_if_enabled
self.fail(‘User disabled or missing’, user=user)
File “/home/mandy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/auth.py”, line 259, in fail
raise frappe.AuthenticationError
frappe.exceptions.AuthenticationError

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.