Stock balance report not showing any data

I just installed erpnext on digital ocean. Stock balance report is not showing any data. However stock ledger is showing the correct data

I got following issue in error log

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/erpuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/query_report.py”, line 251, in get_prepared_report_result
data = json.loads(uncompressed_content)
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/json/init.py”, line 312, in loads
s.class.name))
TypeError: the JSON object must be str, not ‘bytes’

What happens if you click on the button “Generate New Report” ?

I was facing an error in the error log(error shown in my first message), then I upgraded to python 3.6 and now the error in the error log is gone. However report is still not showing any data.

Is your Scheduler running?

frappe@ubuntu1804lts:~/frappe-bench$ bench doctor
-----Checking scheduler status-----
Workers online: 3
-----site1.local Jobs-----

The Scheduler runs as a background process, to check a queue for Prepared Report job requests and generate that report for display.

Refer to these [New Feature] Background Reports - #7 by wale

erpuser@familycare:~/frappe-bench$ bench doctor
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/bin/bench”, line 6, in
from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 2927, in
@_call_aside
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 2913, in _call_aside
f(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 2940, in _initialize_master_working_set
working_set = WorkingSet._build_master()
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 635, in _build_master
ws.require(requires)
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 943, in require
needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 829, in resolve
raise DistributionNotFound(req, requirers)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The ‘bench’ distribution was not found and is required by the application

Your installation is broken, a forum search on this below will give you clues and pointers to resolve the issue…

Hello Im facing the same issue, but

$ bench doctor
-----Checking scheduler status-----
Workers online: 3

And i get no “Prepared Reports” document

Using version-13-beta