Stock level in Item dashboard not showing v13 frappecloud

Hi

Recently noticed stock levels in item dashboard is not showing, even there is stock in the warehouse.
This issue is after v13 upgrade in frappecloud i hope. But i noticed today only.

After seeing this, I checked my fresh production install (13.0.2) and it has the same issue.

Is there a setting that I missed to turn this feature on, or is it no longer part of the Item dashboard?

BKM

We are having the same issue seeing stock level since we have updated to Version 13. The section Stock Levels disappears, then reappears. It seems to be slightly better on Chrome, but not perfect.

Wondering if it’s a bug connected to the update (#24921) that relates to stock levels.

After v13.1 upgrade also it is the same issue.
Sometime it shows some time is doesn’t.

Hi Guys,

I am facing the same issue, did you guys found any solution to it?

Is this a bug or the feature has been removed?

Please help!!

Hi anyone having solution for this.
Even after V13.2 its not showing up.

same here

Hi, just adding my input, I find that the stock levels would show up once then as I view different items I would have to perform a reload on the page to show the stock levels. I am currently on V13.2.0.

Hi,

I have the same issue on my v13.2.0.

On firefox the checkbox “Maintain Stock” is not checked and on chromium it is.

On chromium I can see the stock levels once but after when I go on another item the stock levels disappear.

On firefox it never appears.

The stock levels are correctly updates though, that is good, we kind of freaked out but the stock ledger is OK.

Am haveing the same problem. I try to recreate the issue by

1. Clear my browser cookies (warning backup your browser data before clear)

2. Open erpnext in clean browser and you will see the stock level

3. Navigate away from item and go back and stock level is nolonger showing

Any Answers on this dev team. This seems to be a fairly important feature that is used often. I’m on v13.6 and seeing the same. Thanks, in advance

I too am still having this issue with the latest release.

Same for me!

A fix was pushed over 2 months ago:

Specific release: Release Release v13.3.0 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

I am on version 13.11 and this is still an issue.
I looked into the fix that supposedly took place in 13.3, this is a different issue.

I’ve never seen this in core ERPNext. This looks like a customization.

It is not a customization to anything but the view, if you click the triple dots in the top right you can select other data columns to display in the list view, but stock levels will just come up empty, they only way I found to view stock levels is in the stock ledger, not sure why it shows empty in other views.

I’m also running 13.11 and when I customise my list view “Stock Level” field is not an option.

By default it is not a common use case to show stock level in Item list. This is because Item list is a master shared across multi-company environments. Then each company can have multiple warehouses. Should this field show all company’s stock, or just 1 specific warehouse.

If you want to show stock level here you will have to write a custom script with your desired conditions.

Alternatively, you can check out these resources for looking up stock.