Tally format for Tax Invoice

@fkardame Hey Thanks for your prompt reply.

I am using Item tax template to call correct tax rate. I have set tax category in party master to In state / Out state. In item master I have created 6 item tax templates according to tax % in india for ex. In state 18% / out state 18%, In state 12% / Out State 12%.

Please see screenshot below.
Item Master Form

Item Tax Template

Item Tax Template

Customer Master Form

Also I tried other_charges_calculation field in my print format, its gives me this :-

I want this print format, it gives gst rate and amount row wise. Also a total column at the end will be good. Please see below

Looks like you’re using V12 and I am not familiar with V12 tax methods. Sorry about that, I thought you were on V11.

Maybe some else can help you with this.

Ok. Thanks for your reply

Can anybody please help overcome this issue in v12 ?

Can anybody resolve this issue please ?

Please confirm whether Tally Format available in ERPNext,
If yes, how to configure the same

See if this helps.

Hi

Can someone help achieve this in V12 !!??

i want to generate invoice click on custom button in custom doctype and custom button
so can u help me

Could you please give more details.

Welcome to the community. You can use custom script. You will need to use Javascript and you may find information https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/user/manual/en/customize-erpnext/custom-scripts useful

Hi,
I did not get how to use this script to create a print format. Please describe how to create a print format using this script. Or if possible, please make a short video.
Regards

You don’t need a custom script to create print format. You need custom script to add additional functionalities on a custom or existing doc.

check out this video. You may get an idea

https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/user/manual/en/customize-erpnext/print-format

See this to add the tally print format code into custom HTML field on Print Format

Hi, I got this error whenever I select the print format for printing:-
Server Error

Close Report

TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object is not callable

Is there anyone who can solve the issue?

You need to check with the person who deployed the server for you, as this looks like a server issue or if you have written a custom print format then look into the print format for mistakes.

I am using this custom print format:

Then you need to find the issue in the custom print format.
Or ask the developer of the custom print to help you.

Please use this print format after changing to your needs. This was developed specific for our use case and may not be 100% usable for you.

You will need some jinja skills to get over this error.

Can you please help me to get two separate rows for SGST and CGST

Currently I have used below code:

Tax Invoice

{{ doc.company or "" }}
{{ frappe.db.get_value("Company", doc.company, "registration_details") or "" }}
Invoice No.
{{ doc.name }}
Dated
{{ frappe.utils.formatdate(doc.posting_date) }}
Delivery Note

Mode/Terms of Payment

Supplier's Ref.

Other Reference(s)

Customer
{{ doc.customer_name or "" }}
{{ doc.address_display or "" }}
Buyer's Order No.

Dated

Despatch Document No.

Dated

Despatched through

Destination

Terms of Delivery

{% for item in doc.items %}
{% set remrows = 10 - loop.revindex %}

{% set trate = "" %} {% endfor %}
Sl Particulars QTY Rate GST Amount
{{ loop.index }} {{ item.item_name }} {{ item.get_formatted("qty", 0) }} {{ item.get_formatted("rate", doc) }} {% set mydict = json.loads(item.item_tax_rate) %} {% if item.item_tax_rate == "{}" %} {% for row in doc.taxes %} {{ row.rate }}.0% {% endfor %} {% else %} {% for key, value in mydict.items() %} {{ value }}% {% endfor %} {% endif %}
    </td>
<TD align=right>{{ item.get_formatted("amount", doc) }}</TD>
Amount in Words
{{ doc.in_words }}

{{ doc.base_in_words }}
SUB TOTAL {{ doc.get_formatted("base_total", doc) }} {{ doc.get_formatted("total", doc) }}
GST {{ doc.get_formatted("base_total_taxes_and_charges", doc) }} {{ doc.get_formatted("total_taxes_and_charges", doc) }}
TOTAL {{ doc.get_formatted("base_grand_total", doc) }} {{ doc.get_formatted("grand_total", doc) }}
{{ doc.remarks }} for {{ doc.company }}
Authorised Signatory
![GST|471x500](upload://AjI8RbbWB2cak04C9dF54zGfOIZ.jpeg)
1 Like