ERPNext: v10.1.72 (master)
Frappe Framework: v10.1.64 (master)
There is a bug on this version (Works on V8). for example I have a url
The way you can read the query string is simple
frappe.form_dict.item_group for item_group , etc.
Sot I want to filter items based on filters in query string. The problem is that this works only on first load. After I change the filter, it return the same result as the first one.
I have to execute
bench clear-website-cache on command line for the result to be shown based on query string. If I change the query string again, no result. I have to run again
bench clear-website-cache for it to update.
I believe this is a major bug for those who are developing Web Apps with Frappe Web Views.
I hope I get an answer here.