[Webinar] Process Based Manufacturing, BOM Templates New Approach

from GMT-4

Confirmed, GMT+8, +63 PH here

Confirmed GMT +5:30, 3:00pm IST

Confirmed from Dubai GMT+4

1 Like

Confirmed (GMT+3) Qatar

Webinar confirmed for 9.30AM GMT Friday, January 8, 2020.

Here’s the invite for the Zoom Meeting:

When: Jan 8, 2021 03:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMrc-CqqDIpG9S3ahFcs7VjRgLDKjzXgo_y

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

See you all at the meeting.

Thanks

Jay

3 Likes

Will this be recorded? It will be 130 my time in USA.

2 Likes

Yes, it will be recorded. But if there is enough enthusiasm, maybe we can prevail on Aditya to do another session at a time that’s convenient to your timezone.

Thanks

Jay

1 Like

We have 18 Registrations already. Please register yourself as soon as possible if you plan on attending this Webinar.

Thanks

Jay

Webinar’s started. Here’s the link. Please join if you can:

Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jan 8, 2021 03:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMrc-CqqDIpG9S3ahFcs7VjRgLDKjzXgo_y

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

We had a great Webinar. Amazing work by Aditya. Thanks Aditya. A video of the recording will be posted very soon.

Thanks to all the participants - we had 18 participants at the Webinar.

Thanks

Jay

6 Likes

It was a pleasure.

Thank you @adityaduggal for the session. And @JayRam for setting it up. Appreciate it.

It will be worth seeing the video for all the consultants/developers as it broadens the vision of ERPNext in Process Manufacturing involving complex process, beautifully designed & developed in innovative way, still having a quite common sensical approach keeping in mind the end user (operator/ shop floor person).
Thanks @adityaduggal for sharing the wonderful work.

Can someone send the recording link of this Webinar as my bad luck as not attended this webinar.

Appreciate and Thanks in advance for the presenters of this webinar to send this webinar recording link

As promised on the Webinar I am enclosing the link to the custom app which once installed would enable the process manufacturing. The documentation is missing but if someone wants to add the docs they are most welcome.

Version-12 Compatible

3 Likes

Great !

Can we have the link to the video? I missed the call

We appreciate recorded video link too

I would like to join next session
thanks

Yes, Video will be put up later today. Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Jay

3 Likes