Website user permission

@rohit_w
Yes, they area already enabled, but still getting same error, please refer screenshot below

@bzero

Click on reset and check

Thanks, Rohit

1 Like

@rohit_w
I tried as your advise, but still doesn’t help, after clicking on reset and save button, the Portal Setting as below:

Of course, the “Module Access” has been checked all for “Website user”

@bzero

It’s working properly at my end.
Can you provide the list of roles assigned to that user.
Assign all roles and check

Thanks, Rohit

@rohit_w
weird, it doesn’t work for me. And yes, I have enabled all access module and even reload ERPNext from admin panel.

@rohit_w
If i assigned all role (except Employee as it requires ID), the Website user has accessed to “Desk”, same as other system users.
Which roles is the most basic permission for Website user? or the default role?

I also attach the screenshot of website user’s roles which is being unchecked all.

Thank you!

in addition, i found the error under “Scheduler Log”, please refer below:
Is there missing record in my database?

Method: all, Handler: frappe.model.utils.link_count.update_link_count
Traceback (innermost last):
File “/var/service/www/nginx/marketsimple.com/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/tasks.py”, line 115, in scheduler_task
frappe.get_attr(handler)()
File “/var/service/www/nginx/marketsimple.com/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/utils/link_count.py”, line 32, in update_link_count
key[1])
File “/var/service/www/nginx/marketsimple.com/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 136, in sql
self._cursor.execute(query, values)
File “/var/service/www/nginx/marketsimple.com/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py”, line 205, in execute
self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
File “/var/service/www/nginx/marketsimple.com/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
raise errorclass, errorvalue
ProgrammingError: (1146, “Table ‘b41fb7345e.tabWebsite Settings’ doesn’t exist”)

@bzero

Portal is designed for customer and supplier.
Have few questions which are as below
comexa france is customer?
System showing comexa france under customer list?
Any order or invoice has created against comexa france?

If comexa france is your customer then you can only view the order which has created against him. You will get the modules(orders, invoices) on portal only when there is records(orders, invoices) against the comexa france is created.

Thanks, Rohit

1 Like

Thanks to @rohit_w
It’s very clear. I can get it works. It was due to missing info for existing customer.

And my remained question, what would be the best way to grant permission for “Website user” to view Serialize items, as show in attachment?

@bzero

It’s not implemented yet, website user can only view records of doctype which are present under portal settings like sales order, sales invoice, project etc.

Thanks, Rohit

@rohit_w
Would it be added in next release, v7?
i would be great to have this feature, or item tracking for website user.

@bzero

Create github issue for same.

Thanks, Rohit

1 Like

@rohit_w

Great idea, i have submitted this request to github, hopefully this would be considered and be visible very soon.
https://github.com/frappe/bench/issues/200

Thanks a lot.

Hello Rohit Sir,

Can website user create a sales order if he has only customer role assign ??
need help.

Thanks