/about and /contact giving python error

I am running latest 7.0.xx. I have filled in the forms for the about us and contact us forms in website settings area and when i goto the page (route) I get this error message

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 32, in render
    data = render_page_by_language(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 101, in render_page_by_language
    return render_page(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 117, in render_page
    return build(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 124, in build
    return build_page(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 137, in build_page
    context = get_context(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py", line 15, in get_context
    context = get_page_context(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/router.py", line 18, in get_page_context
    page_context = make_page_context(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/router.py", line 27, in make_page_context
    context = resolve_route(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/router.py", line 49, in resolve_route
    context = get_page_context_from_doctype(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/router.py", line 72, in get_page_context_from_doctype
    page_info = get_page_info_from_doctypes(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/router.py", line 104, in get_page_info_from_doctypes
    {1}""".format(doctype, condition), values=values, as_dict=True):
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py", line 137, in sql
    self._cursor.execute(query, values)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 205, in execute
    self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
    raise errorclass, errorvalue
OperationalError: (1054, "Unknown column 'route' in 'field list'")

I am also getting the same error message in the portal area for announcements and students if that helps. Any ideas what is causing this? The python error would lead me to believe that erpnext does not recognize the route for those page objects, but not sure why.

Thanks in advance.

This seems to be fixed in the latest

Thanks @rmehta. Mind pointing me in the direction of the patch for this? I can see about applying it before 7.1 is released.

Also, what is the planned release date of 7.1? I see github has Oct 20 marked with the tag, but that date has passed. Is there a release calendar somewhere?

I have updated my site to erpnext 7.1.1 and frappe to 7.1.2 and this issue still persists. I can’t seem to find the git issue(s) that would have been closed to fix this issue.

Went ahead and opened [v7.1] /about and /contact system generated forms give unknown route error · Issue #6735 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub for this.

Any word from the frappe development team on when this issue will be looked at? My erpnext issue was closed and associated with this frappe one

https://github.com/frappe/frappe/issues/2222

I see no activity to the issue and also note that others are stating they are having the same issue. I am happy to provide more details, just don’t know what is needed.