Add button according to workflow

Good day. I don’t have much experience in programming Phyton, I mean, I don’t have experience.

In my business I have 4 specific types of users. The first one is the client who needs our services. I will call this user “customer”. The next type of user is the one who receives customer information. I will call this user “secretary”. The third user, who I will call “technical”, is the one who uses the information from “customer” and “secretary”, analyzes it and makes an opinion. The last user I will call “boss” and he is the one who approves or denies the opinions generated by the “technician”.

To make this logical, I made a workflow and assigned users to each part of the workflow. It works well. But I need to add buttons and this is where everything gets complicated for me because, as I said at the beginning, I have no programming experience.

The case is that I have 4 doctypes. The first doctype I will call “doctype1” and it is the one that the “client” uses to request our service. The second doctype will be called “doctype2” and it is the one used by the secretary to pass the request on to “technician”. The third doctype I will call “doctype3” and it is for the “technician” to make his opinion. The fourth doctype I will call “doctype4” and it is the one that the “boss” uses to approve or deny what the “technician” did.

What I need is this: When user “Client” opens and fills “doctype1” he must save it. When doctype1 is saved the workflow allows the user “secretary” to open “doctype1” and (here I have to add a button) pressing the button allow to add the fields of “doctype2” to add the information and save it in “doctype1”. According to the workflow, if “Secretary” saved the information, the “technical” user is authorized to open “doctype1” and (here I have to add another button) pressing the button allows to add the fields of “doctype3” to “doctype1”. The “technician” must add the information requested by the “doctype3” and then save the information. According to the workflow, if “technician” saves the information, the workflow allows the “boss” user to open “doctype1” and see what the “client”, “secretary” and “technician” users wrote. If everything seems fine to the “boss” user, she should have an authorization button and denial button and add the information from “doctype4” to “doctype1

The problem is that I don’t know how to add the scripts so that the “button” fields work for each phase of the workflow. I will appreciate if anyone helps me.

Jorge Pineda
jpineda3030@gmail.com