Adding a row for Total in Query Report

Here is an example to create a query report in ERPNext with a Total row at the end:


https://gist.github.com/4450482

Though it is not an elegant example, it serves its purpose.

Thanks,
Anand Doshi.





You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.

To post to this group, send email to er...@googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

 

 

Hi Anand,

This is a great example, but I was wondering if this kind of total would be possible in reports which don’t push data on the browser.

On Friday, January 4, 2013 12:32:16 PM UTC+5:30, Anand Doshi wrote:

Here is an example to create a query report in ERPNext with a Total row at the end:

https://gist.github.com/4450482

Though it is not an elegant example, it serves its purpose.

Thanks,
Anand Doshi.





You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.

To post to this group, send email to er...@googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/erpnext-developer-forum/-/KAD-wpz3lxkJ.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

 

 

Hi Aditya,

It is possible for Query Reports. You just have to use sql in interesting ways :)

Thanks,
Anand.

On Jan 4, 2013 10:16 PM, "Aditya Duggal" <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Anand,

This is a great example, but I was wondering if this kind of total would be possible in reports which don't push data on the browser.

On Friday, January 4, 2013 12:32:16 PM UTC+5:30, Anand Doshi wrote:
Here is an example to create a query report in ERPNext with a Total row at the end:


Though it is not an elegant example, it serves its purpose.

Thanks,
Anand Doshi.





You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.

To post to this group, send email to er…@googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/erpnext-developer-forum/-/KAD-wpz3lxkJ.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.






You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.

To post to this group, send email to er...@googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

 

 

Hi Anand,

I think use of union would not allow us to do sorting of the results, since use of union requires us to start with a ‘(’ whereas the system checks for the select statement at first.

Could you help me with the use of sort method in using the UNION in the query reports.

On Friday, January 4, 2013 10:24:13 PM UTC+5:30, Anand Doshi wrote:

Hi Aditya,

It is possible for Query Reports. You just have to use sql in interesting ways :)

Thanks,
Anand.

On Jan 4, 2013 10:16 PM, "Aditya Duggal" <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Anand,

This is a great example, but I was wondering if this kind of total would be possible in reports which don't push data on the browser.

On Friday, January 4, 2013 12:32:16 PM UTC+5:30, Anand Doshi wrote:
Here is an example to create a query report in ERPNext with a Total row at the end:


Though it is not an elegant example, it serves its purpose.

Thanks,
Anand Doshi.





You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

To post to this group, send email to erpnext-dev…@googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/erpnext-developer-forum/-/KAD-wpz3lxkJ.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

 

 



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.

To post to this group, send email to er...@googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/erpnext-developer-forum/-/iynhvu0XAmYJ.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.