Adding Payment to Web Form

Hello everyone!

I am setting up my first Web Form with Payment and I am encountering the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/website/serve.py", line 18, in get_response
    response = renderer_instance.render()
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/website/page_renderers/template_page.py", line 78, in render
    html = self.get_html()
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/website/utils.py", line 510, in cache_html_decorator
    html = func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/website/page_renderers/template_page.py", line 89, in get_html
    self.update_context()
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/website/page_renderers/template_page.py", line 157, in update_context
    data = self.run_pymodule_method("get_context")
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/website/page_renderers/template_page.py", line 219, in run_pymodule_method
    return method(self.context)
  File "apps/payments/payments/templates/pages/stripe_checkout.py", line 36, in get_context
    gateway_controller = get_gateway_controller(
  File "apps/payments/payments/payment_gateways/doctype/stripe_settings/stripe_settings.py", line 277, in get_gateway_controller
    "Payment Gateway", reference_doc.payment_gateway, "gateway_controller"
AttributeError: 'ERPNextAddress' object has no attribute 'payment_gateway'

I have created and chosen my payment gateway but apparently I am missing something…

Thank you!

Hmmm… I think I need a DocType that can accept a payment. I am using the Address DocType but now I think I understand the message is saying ERPNextAddress (DocType) has no payment gateway. Is that right?

What DocType would work best if I would like to gather address info, ask a few questions and accept a payment?

Are there any tutorials on how to implement this?: Web Forms

I am trying different DocTypes to see if I can get this to work. Using the Sales Order Item seems to be a logical idea since I need something that can be paid against (I think). But I get the message:

I am not sure what the None value is or where to set it…

Did you find a solution? I am facing a similar issue