Another feature request

things should be sortable ie invoice #, customer name, I think everything defaults to date which is the most useful maybe i should be using reports or something for this functionality

Hi Ryan,

You can use the Build Report feature from a listing to do this. This will allow you to specify sorting and add extra columns. Also, this report will get listed in the respective home page once saved.

Thanks,
Anand.

On Oct 6, 2012 2:16 AM, "Ryan vAN GINNEKEN" <ry...@gmail.com> wrote:
things should be sortable ie invoice #, customer name, I think everything defaults to date which is the most useful maybe i should be using reports or something for this functionality

Hi, sorry to threadjack this topic…

You say that the report will get listed in the respective home page - I’m not sure I understand.  I created several reports but don’t see them anywhere… I’m sure this is something obvious, but I just can’t find it…

On Friday, October 5, 2012 8:22:47 PM UTC-7, Anand Doshi wrote:

Hi Ryan,

You can use the Build Report feature from a listing to do this. This will allow you to specify sorting and add extra columns. Also, this report will get listed in the respective home page once saved.

Thanks,
Anand.

Found it… apologies :slight_smile:

On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 11:23:53 AM UTC-8, Tim wrote:

Hi, sorry to threadjack this topic…
You say that the report will get listed in the respective home page - I’m not sure I understand.  I created several reports but don’t see them anywhere… I’m sure this is something obvious, but I just can’t find it…

On Friday, October 5, 2012 8:22:47 PM UTC-7, Anand Doshi wrote:

Hi Ryan,

Thanks,
Anand.