Any reason why would I get a Server Error: IndexError: list index out of range? When I open the point of sale?

Any reason why would I get a Server Error: IndexError: list index out of range? When I open the point of sale?

did you solve this??

ERPNext Version 13 beta
Frappe Framework V 13 beta

1 Like

Solve :innocent::grinning:
We need to set Default Accounts for all enabled Payment method.
Accounting → Settings: Mode of Payment → Add Default Accounts for all enabled Payment method.

1 Like

Hi @Mahendra_Rohit please i am facing the same issue but when trying to make new supplier and when click on save button it show me the same error Server Error
IndexError: list index out of range
erpnext 13.0.0-beta4
frappe 13.0.0-beta4

Hello,
I can confirm that this is the solution despite the fact the error is not very informative (in this case).
For those that are having the same problem and the solution is not very clear: go to the list of mode of payments and make sure that every (with status Active) item there has Payment method defined, otherwise you will end up not able to save your document

Cheers,
-Tiho

An index in Python refers to a position within an ordered list . This error basically means you are trying to access a value at a List index which is out of bounds i.e greater than the last index of the list or less than the least index in the list. So the first element is 0, second is 1, so on. So if there are n elements in a list, the last element is n-1 . If you try to access the empty or None element by pointing available index of the list, then you will get the "List index out of range " error. To solve this error, you should make sure that you’re not trying to access a non-existent item in a list.