Anyone using any rich UI UX theme for Frappe?

Is anyone using any rich UI UX theme for Frappe or have any good suggestions?

If you want to use or explore the theme, please refer to your previous post. By default, the Frappe theme is simple, clean, easy to use, and visually appealing. A heavy theme may look good initially but can become uncomfortable for the eyes over time.

I agree with you brother. We are already using a rich UI UX theme but I want to collect reviews from the public and suggestions also, So we can make more rich UI UX themes for public. And economical themes for Frappe.

Good @noumanyousafkhan but,

Do you have any premium theme that you can provide for free? Because this is an open source community. If you provide for free, you will get good feedback and people will demand from you. So do you have a theme we can see on Github?

1 Like

Not right now, but maybe in the near future. We are working to provide to the community also. We have multiple rich UI UX skins for Frappe. And I am gathering information how we can build more rich UI UX skins for Frappe.

If you can review and provide your precious thoughts, I will share the demo instance with you.

1 Like

You share publicly, everyone can see and they can ask you if they need a theme. If that theme becomes open source then everyone will like it and will also contribute.

1 Like

It is not open source. It is paid.